During the COVID-19 pandemic, our team at JR Michalski Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. wants you to know that we’re still open to serve you. We take serious measures to secure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the communities we serve. In this existing predicament, we want to share how we address the current situation. We have been proactively implementing a number of measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and safely get through this peril. We want to assure our customers that our HVAC services are still operational despite the situation. Our crew will remain active in responding to service calls while carefully following our safety guidelines updated by the local and national health authorities.
- Frequent hand washing
- Covering a sneeze or cough
- Immediate home quarantine for employees showing any symptoms of sickness
- Frequent sanitizing of all hard surfaces including our service vans
- Increased cleaning frequency of our facilities
- Heavily increased use of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand sanitizers
- Staggered schedules to minimize employee interaction